Re: 3rd ave

From: Gr8Jibe@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed Sep 14 1994 - 19:00:43 PDT

From: Gr8Jibe@aol.com-DeleteThis
Sender: "Gr8Jibe" <Gr8Jibe@aol.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 22:00:43 EDT
Subject: Re: 3rd ave

How about getting politically involved by financially supporting candidates
for local office who can represent our interests? That's what talks. As a
nonresident, I don't know who is up for election for what office, but I 'd
bet that they'd accept my check to support their election if I sent it.

We have a number of regulars who use this free site and probably would be
willing to support candidates or current officeholders who were sympathetic.
 Maybe a FC resident knows some of the local politicos. Certainly Buck must
know them as a local businessman.

Also if anyone can supply the names and addresses of those we should write
to, when there is an issue, i think we could generate a number of letters.

Bill