NO ACCESS at old 3ed launch

From: Rich Schumacher (rich@mptp.varian.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Jul 11 1994 - 21:57:23 PDT

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 21:57:23 -0700
From: rich@mptp.varian.com-DeleteThis (Rich Schumacher)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: NO ACCESS at old 3ed launch

> Another solution would be to move the fence out on one or both sides so that
> we could park next to each other like in the (currently) legal parking area,
> but off the hard-pack driveway on the dirt. I'd gladly chip in $10 or $20
> to help pay for moving that !@#$% fence out, even though I usually get there
> in time to get legal parking,

That is way too sensible an action for Foster City to consider ! I spoke to
Randy Anderson of the SFBA the other day, he mentioned that he had almost
completed the process to allow us to build an information sign (similar to
the one at Coyote), so those people who signed up to work on it should be
hearing something soon. He also said that it was time to have another meeting
out at 3rd, I'm pretty sure he said Saturday 7/23 at noon. It's time for us
to pull together and straighten out the parking situation, so come on out. At
the very least, showing up at noon on a Saturday will guarantee a primo parking
spot for the afternoon session

Rich Schumacher
rich@mptp.varian.com-DeleteThis