Re: Phone Bank Tonite and Summer-long - Join Us!...

From: Richard Zimmerman (windrider@ProtectOurBay.com-DeleteThis.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 14:49:30 PDT

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:49:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Phone Bank Tonite and Summer-long - Join Us!...
From: Richard Zimmerman <windrider@ProtectOurBay.com-DeleteThis.com>
To: <wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis.com>

Michele says they will phone bank tomorrow if they get some volunteers.
Give her a call.

Also the Rules committee for the Board of Supervisors will discuss the
proposed Charter Amendment that would give San Francisco voters the chance
to vote on the runways at SFIA on Friday, June 22 at 9 am. It would be good
for those who live in San Francisco to contact your supervisor and support
this amendment. See <http://www.ci.sf.ca.us/bdsupvrs/roster.htm> for
addresses.

--------
Learn about SFIA's Plan to fill the Bay <http://www.ProtectOurBay.com> at my