COYOTE ALERT: New Coyote EIR released?

From: Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 10:27:02 PDT

From: Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:27:02 EDT
Subject: COYOTE ALERT: New Coyote EIR released?
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis, atomic1@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis, harris@synopsys.com-DeleteThis, bob@quake.net-DeleteThis, geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis, ROBBERSON.BILL@epamail.epa.gov-DeleteThis, Randyboz@aol.com-DeleteThis, karinaoc@earthlink.net-DeleteThis, OConnor.Karina@epamail.epa.gov-DeleteThis, WHITEHAB@pab27a.ssd.loral.com-DeleteThis, harris4life@yahoo.com-DeleteThis, CoyoteSurf@aol.com-DeleteThis, whitehair.bob@icarus.ssd.loral.com-DeleteThis, bdow@cisco.com-DeleteThis, TFeldstein@grmslaw.com-DeleteThis, mtischler@mail.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis, lbauman@fostercity.org-DeleteThis, jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis

I just talked with Charles Bennett, the consultant at ESA who has been
working on the response to our concerns about the development at 301 Airport
Boulevard near Coyote Point. He has been reviewing our criticisms of the EIR
and has prepared a thick response document which is meant to address the
concerns we brought up. He has sent it to the City of Burlingame. Bennett
thought the response ought to be ready for release by the City today.
Unfortunately, my calls to the City Planning Department and to the main city
phone line have gone unanswered on Friday and today. It seems like the city
phone system might be down... just confirmed with Pacific Bell their system
is down. Can anyone get to the Burlingame Planning Department at 501 Primrose
in Burlingame (City Hall) today to get a copy? Ideally, we should get a copy
and put it on the web the same way the EIR went up last time compliments of
George Haye and Bob Indig.

If the report has been released or is being released this week, comments on
it will likely be calendered for the next Planning Commission meeting in 2-3
weeks. It will be critical for us all to read the response so that we can let
the Planning Commission know if they should certify the EIR or not.

Peter