COYOTE ALERT ! ! APRIL 26 PLANNING COMMISSION

From: Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 12:42:00 PDT

From: Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:42:00 EDT
Subject: COYOTE ALERT ! ! APRIL 26 PLANNING COMMISSION
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis, atomic1@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis, harris@synopsys.com-DeleteThis, bob@quake.net-DeleteThis, geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis, ROBBERSON.BILL@epamail.epa.gov-DeleteThis, Randyboz@aol.com-DeleteThis, karinaoc@earthlink.net-DeleteThis, OConnor.Karina@epamail.epa.gov-DeleteThis, WHITEHAB@pab27a.ssd.loral.com-DeleteThis, harris4life@yahoo.com-DeleteThis, CoyoteSurf@aol.com-DeleteThis, whitehair.bob@icarus.ssd.loral.com-DeleteThis, bdow@cisco.com-DeleteThis, TFeldstein@grmslaw.com-DeleteThis, mtischler@mail.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis, lbauman@fostercity.org-DeleteThis, jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis

The consultant who prepared the environmental impact report regarding Coyote
Point and the proposed buildings at 301 Airport Boulevard has released a
report which is supposed to address all of the concerns we brought up earlier
this year. The Planning Commission plans to consider the sufficiency of the
report in just one week on Monday, April 26. We have only one week to
evaluate the comments and let the Planning Commission know if the response is
sufficient. The Response was apparantly available at the Planning Commission
on Friday, but I was unable to determine this as all of the City Hall phones
were down on Friday and for much of today. We may want request at the meeting
that the Planning Commission allow more time for us to review the response,
but as I understand it, they have discretionary which will allow them to
extend or not.

The response document is apparantly quite large. We have one week to obtain
the response document and evaluate it. If anyone can pick up a copy at City
Hall in Burlingame please let me know ASAP at (415) 454-3522.

Peter