Re: I need a bump and jump

From: Jon Morse (jon_morse@ibex.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 11:25:48 PDT

Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 11:25:48 -0700
From: Jon Morse <jon_morse@ibex.com-DeleteThis>
To: "wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: I need a bump and jump

For durability, check out the production boards, I would recommend
an F2 axxis or a Mistral Electron. Both are quick, good bump and jump
boards, and are very durable. They do not however, cost $136.00

You could probably find either of the above used for $400-600 either
thru one of the shops or at a swap meet (go early to the swap meet
though, good production boards go fast). A used Tiga might be more in
your budget, and they last forever.

I have a '95 Electron (8' 7 88 liters) that I'm selling for $500.00.
This is my primary bay board that I sail 5.3-4.7 (200#), but I don't
sail much in the bay anymore, mostly on the coast, so I really don't use
this board much.

If anyone is interested, I can be reached at: 415 931 5031.

Happy Sailing