Re: Thursday Tuba report - it was sweet

From: steve shugart (steves@malik.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Apr 11 1997 - 18:26:24 PDT

From: steve shugart <steves@malik.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Thursday Tuba report - it was sweet
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 97 18:26:24 PDT
Full-Name: steve shugart
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

Zeev,

Zeev, you should leave your internet address on the bottom, so I don't have
to flood the whole list with this message.....sorry folks

It was the sacto crowd....Unfortunately I had to be back by 7:30
for a school event.or I would have stayed with you. Maybe next time.
We started sailing about 1:30 with 5.0's, I used the ASD 8'8" Enduro
and it was perrrfect, it is always gusty up there and the idea of too
much swim time in those waters is unappealling.

At about 4:30 it felt like it was going to die, but on the way home
my COTW pager indicated that it held.

steves@malik.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis
175#,ASD, Wingwing, Standard Communication, Firefly2 & Gath