Windsurfing Archives

From: Alex Oldham (aoldham@interlog.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sat Apr 12 1997 - 06:37:32 PDT

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:37:32 -0400
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: Alex Oldham <aoldham@interlog.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Windsurfing Archives

As some of you may know, I've been trying to keep an archive of good
informational messages that have been posted on Rec.Windsurfing on my Web
site:

http://www.interlog.com/~aoldham/windsurf.html

A few months ago I started reading this mailing list, because I'm planning
to some day move to the SF Bay area from Toronto. In the meantime, there
appears to be quite a number of good postings here that I feel would add
value to the Windsurfing Archives on my Web site.

My question is, does anyone have any objections to me reposting some
messages from this mailing list on my WWW site? Would people prefer that I
repost their messages with or without their e-mail address attached to the
message? The trade-off being anonimity versus recognition for your
contribution to the Windsurfing community.

I think this is a great forum, keep up the good work and Happy Shredding!

Alex.

p.s. The ice is nearly out in the Toronto area!