Re: Gorge Tips Saught

From: Jim Paugh (James.Paugh@Eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Aug 23 1994 - 10:11:47 PDT

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 10:11:47 -0700
From: James.Paugh@Eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis (Jim Paugh)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Gorge Tips Saught
Cc: Lee.Winick@Eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis

There is equipment available at the Hood River Marina, right on the
water. Beginners can uphaul in the marina, and waterstarters can sail
off the beach on the river. I'm not sure who runs the equipment
rental, maybe someone else knows?

~Jim
Jim Paugh email: James.Paugh@Eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis
ONC Technologies phone: (415) 336-4466