Re: Dropping in on my Wave

From: Matt Chapman (mchapman@cupertino.synopsys.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 11:17:56 PDT

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Chapman <mchapman@cupertino.synopsys.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Dropping in on my Wave

Sorry you lost the house, but since you asked for a judgement -- it
sounds to me like your beef is strictly with the seller. You never
had an agreement, verbal or otherwise, with the other couple or their
agent.

I think it's a bit unfair to attack the windsurfing community because
this deal went south. The seller was a non-windsurfer, what do you
expect from THEM. (If you think about it, it's really unlikely that
the agent would have said anything to the other couple about your
involvement with the seller -- that would just complicate their deal.)

It's a huge bummer now, but hopefully you'll both be neighbors someday
(you of course in a better house closer to the water) and you can
share a few beers with them after a great session on the water. And
the community of windsurfers will grow a little bit stronger.

  - Matt