Re: Dropping in on my Wave, reply, thoughts

From: Erik Eiseman (eeiseman@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Jan 04 1980 - 00:22:48 PST

From: "Erik Eiseman" <eeiseman@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis>
To: <wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Dropping in on my Wave, reply, thoughts
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 1980 00:22:48 -0800

Interesting. Yesterday was amazing. After a little push from the story of
the departed sailor, I got out on the water and cruised big flat full rail
jibes right under the Golden Gate. There were a few others, nobody waved
back. oh well. While jogging someone in a nice 4wd sports sedany car, with
windsurfer en rack, thing saw me in the cross walk and sped up to get past,
Must have been in a hurry.... for that red light.

We are in an age, time, place, whatever that can't be explained. Money,
convenience, internet blah blah blah. Stop blaming people, stop rushing
around. Do nice things, say nice things. Kick ass on the water, kick ass
on the trail, when there aren't joggers around, drive fast (in the middle
of Nevada). Around my bike drive slow, use BLINKERS!

So why is the airport being built. All over the world there are huge
airport projects, BAYS IN ASIA have already been filled in. Why is the bay
so much more important than that hillside your housing complex is on?

Like I said before we are in a time with no history to guide us. Be nice?
Probably won't work. Money will win. Poke a hole in the levy by his house?
You'll find a better deal, its nice to be able to afford a house. Invite me
over for a beer.

Sorry for having no point. I guess I wish at least windsurfers would use
their blinkers, and stop for people in crosswalks, affluence doesn't buy
houses, it buys time. Even if that is just the time to wave a person across
a street. Or pick up you trash in a restaurant,

Enjoy, see you on the trail, water, beach with a book. Work still sucks
though.

Erik