Re: Treasure Island

From: David Nelson (dnelson@wenet.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 12:43:52 PDT

Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 12:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Nelson <dnelson@wenet.net-DeleteThis>
To: Multiple recipients of list <wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Treasure Island

When I sailed there last friday I didn't see any kind of authorities. As
you probably noticed, there are no signs indicating that you can't park in
that parking lot, so I wouldn't think they are going to tow a car there.

The one other time I was there, about a week or so before that, I had
rigged up but chickened out becasue it looked like it came down too much ...
also, I did not see any police and I was there for an hour or more.

Whether or not the police will come by and tell you that you can't
launch there is still unknown, and I am sure we won't know until they
at least notice us there.

I plan on going more, and will report any problems.
David

PS, Tom, I am back in the old neighborhood, near Grand. Email me directly
if you want to meet at TI sometime.