Re: SFO & 301 Airport Blvd... Briefly

From: Benita Zimmerman (benitaz@email.msn.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 09:09:08 PST

From: "Benita Zimmerman" <benitaz@email.msn.com-DeleteThis>
To: <Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis>, <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>, <billrx@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis>, <bob@quake.net-DeleteThis>, <geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis>, <Randyboz@aol.com-DeleteThis>, <karinaoc@earthlink.net-DeleteThis>, <Robberson.Bill@epamail.epa.gov-DeleteThis>, <OConnor.Karina@epamail.epa.gov-DeleteThis>, <harris4life@yahoo.com-DeleteThis>, <CoyoteSurf@aol.com-DeleteThis>, <bdow@cisco.com-DeleteThis>, <TFeldstein@grmslaw.com-DeleteThis>, <mtischler@mail.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis>, <jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis>, <jmcgrath@portoakland.com-DeleteThis>, <lstanley@stanleyrose.com-DeleteThis>, <ErikRog@aol.com-DeleteThis>, <buck@velaresorts.com-DeleteThis>, <david@windcall.com-DeleteThis>, <carlyle@savesfbay.org-DeleteThis>, <jameslord@pacbell.net-DeleteThis>, <cems1@earthlink.net-DeleteThis>, <Berteva50@aol.com-DeleteThis>, "Clem" <clem.wang@altavista.com-DeleteThis>, "Peter Liu" <peter@windsurfers.net-DeleteThis>, "Gerry" <gerry_owen@hp.com-DeleteThis>, "Gary" <ggbsf@earthlink.net-DeleteThis>, <nmackisoc@yahoo.com-DeleteThis>, <David_McGillicuddy@urscorp.com-DeleteThis>, <Vitalize@aol.com-DeleteThis>, <MStokowski@evokesoft.com-DeleteThis>, <sewing@nbn.com-DeleteThis>, "Richard Zimmerman" <windrider@protectourbay.com-DeleteThis>, "allen h zimmermann" <allen.zimmermann@gte.net-DeleteThis>, "DanFarmer" <danf@juniper.net-DeleteThis>, "Ed Munyak" <emunyak@argotech.com-DeleteThis>, "HuntHyde" <hunthy@sirius.com-DeleteThis>, "Jaime Cordera" <jaime@lvision.com-DeleteThis>, "KellyWee" <kellywee@pacbell.net-DeleteThis>, <Leo_Bragagnolo@sfport.com-DeleteThis>, <Uehlin@imo28.mx.aol.com-DeleteThis>, "Shawn Storm" <sstorm@well.com-DeleteThis>, "Steve Schleimer" <SSS4@pge.com-DeleteThis>, <TAXWIND@aol.com-DeleteThis>, <janhalt@wenet.net-DeleteThis>, "Benita R Zimmerman" <benitaz@msn.com-DeleteThis>, <hangtime@hotmail.com-DeleteThis>, <jip@chrm.com-DeleteThis>, <peteru@earthlink.net-DeleteThis>, <gerry_owen@hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>, <suwanda@earthlink.net-DeleteThis>, <Ssuwanda@miadora.com-DeleteThis>, "Jane Parkmann" <JParkmann@chrm.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: SFO & 301 Airport Blvd... Briefly
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:09:08 -0800

Just got in the mail the status summary report re: SFO Airfield
Reconfiguration Project/ EIR/EIS Environmental Review Process. It is a11
page report basically discussing all the alternatives to SFO expansion
project with a list of dates for public information workshops. If anyone
wants a copy, that did not get one in the mail, let me know your address & I
will shoot you out a copy. Hillary E. Gitelman, Environmental Review Officer
will be running these workshops; I think the more SFBA members, Save The
Bay, et. al that attend, the better presence and impact for us.
Kudos to Peter, Richard, Suzanne, John, Jane, Clem, BZ for attending the
meeting at the airport with John Martin's team on Monday. At least, they are
starting to really listen to our concerns regarding the need to preserve
Coyote Point. I truely doubt they will find a mitigation site that will
compare to C.P. in all areas, but at least they realize now that we do exist
and there is a large number of people, in addition to the environmental
issues, that are against the expansion project and are not going to sit
still without putting up a fight to preserve this World Class sailing &
recreational spot.

Benita