3rd ave dirt road

From: Greg Harris (harris@synopsys.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 12:01:06 PDT

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:01:06 -0700
From: Greg Harris <harris@synopsys.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis, randyboz@aol.com-DeleteThis, geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis, edscott@best.com-DeleteThis
Subject: 3rd ave dirt road

So, I went for a jog up to 3rd ave the other night to take a look at
what George was talking about and, yes there is some reason for
concern. They are definitely curbing the dirt road and as it looks
right now they are going to block access to the dirt road for parking.
I'm not really concerned if they want to curb the road there as long as
the dirt road for parking is not blocked off. Parking at third, as you
all know is scarce as I have personally parked all the way to the very
end of the side of the golf course on a weekday.

I've called a few places and haven't heard back although I haven't given
them much time. If you want to give your input, George has given plenty
of numbers to call. If they hear from more than 1 person, maybe they'll
pay a little more attention. Thanks.

Greg