RE: Tubamancha

From: Jon Morse (Jon@LiveToPlay.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 15:54:35 PDT

From: "Jon Morse" <Jon@LiveToPlay.com-DeleteThis>
To: <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Tubamancha
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:54:35 -0700

Yeah Zeev, I'm the *#$*ing man. I missed the jump and clocked my head, I
ended up shitting bricks on the way back down to Limantour, scared out of my
wits that I'll blow a jibe.

what is it with you people?

 I come in with one comment on this stupid list server every six months,
because I feel it's a great forum for RELEVANT windsurfing info, stories,
and such.

I was at maximum velocity (read way overpowered) and did try a backloop
(read dumb idea) and you think that I'm trying to act like the big public
dick on the block and you have to call me out. Give me a friggin' break. I
apologize that I don't have an hour to write a huge essay on my experience,
and I sent an email off the cuff, included some brief info about what
happened. Next time I'll just skip it.

So I've changed my tune. Hey everyone, Tuba is a great, friendly place to
sail. I recommend it to all my friends- especially those who are just
learning to waterstart.

And yes, the dog did become the meal.