RE: Bootie Design/Make Ur Own?

From: Jeff Milum (jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 12:16:38 PDT

From: Jeff Milum <jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Bootie Design/Make Ur Own?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:16:38 -0700

The combination of bootie sole and deck pad, combined with neoprene types
(thickness and fabric type) on the bootie and strapcovers would make some
wide variances in how "stuck" a bootie is in the foot strapl.

Only major injury windsurfing I suffered was a broken foot suffered during a
bad landing from a jump. That was in my no booties days.

IMO I tend to fall out of the straps with booties more often than barefoot.