RE: maui rental gear

From: Jeff Milum (jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 11:25:43 PDT

From: Jeff Milum <jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: maui rental gear
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:25:43 -0700

typo - should have been "nothing BUT good to say".

I'm not going to detail everything the've provided interms of service but
they've let me slide on a lot of charges for surfboards and extra equipment
over the years. They respond well to good attitude there.

Details on heresay:

MWC charged my friend full new mast price for a used mast that broke. You
can compare this to the $20 (uninsured) HISS charged me for the boom I broke
at Hookipa.

Hi-Tech - Our friends had problems getting 4.5 or 4.7 size sails.