Sunday Swap Meet at Palo Alto Site

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 10:22:53 PDT

Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:22:53 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis>
To: Multiple recipients of list <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>, liddicoat@aol.com-DeleteThis, hahn@unetix.com-DeleteThis, bo_barnes@quickmail.ucsf.edu-DeleteThis, "Michael J. Schuh" <mschuh@mail.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis>, ljb@eqe.com-DeleteThis, meglin@leland.Stanford.EDU-DeleteThis
Subject: Sunday Swap Meet at Palo Alto Site

The Palo Alto "Muddogs" (regulars0 are doing an informal swap meet this Sunday
(7/18/99) from 10-11AM in the center "grass" or weed patch.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=10000+Embarcadero+road&city=Palo+Alto&state=CA&slt=37.4382&sln=-122.1559&mlt=37.4575&mln=-122.1041&zip=94301&mag=8&cs=9&map.x=134&map.y=265

take Embarcadero Road ALL the way out to the very end where the slue meets the
Bay

Hwy 101 to Embarcadero East
Go past airport and turn left
Drive slowly over speed bumps towards, eventually, the twin power towers. There
is a pair on either side of the slue entry where we launch. The swap will be
there.

I'll have my

Two great boards and a mast for sale.

1996 ASD 9' RKT - $675
 Excellent, like new condition
 9'
14 lbs
 Paid $1500 with straps, pads and tax
This board didn't work for schlogging me out thru the dead zone at Coyote so the
FatBoy Mutuant was the answer (same basic shape-ride-feel, but wider)
IF you are NOT a fatboy (i.e over 220 lbs, this would be a great board)

1995 ASD 8'8" RKT - $500
Great shape, but an older shape.

BOTH boards - $1,100
(get a quiver of ASD boards for less than the price of a new one.)

I will also be selling my 9'6" Course Board once I get my new big board one
made.

IF you want to demo either board, bring a personal check (for full price!) and I
will exchange the board for the check and you have 24 hrs to demo and return
unblemished for your check or keep.

--
best regards
Kirk Lindstrom