Re: Coyote to Alameda?

From: zeev_gur@peoplesoft.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 16:04:28 PDT

From: zeev_gur@peoplesoft.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Coyote to Alameda?
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 23:04:28 GMT

I like passionate discussions.....The exploration Coyote to Alameda
thread got me thinking.....why do you like to windsurf??? Why do we spend
many $$$ and precious time chasing the wind???? why do we blow off
social events/work to sail?? what do you get from this sport? and finally,
would you rather have sex or sail???

Food for thought on this windy Thurs......

Francois Jouaux <fjouaux@apple.com-DeleteThis>@opus.hpl.hp.com on 06/01/99 04:04:46 PM

Please respond to wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Sent by: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis