RE: board repair

From: SHUGART,STEVE (HP-Roseville,ex1) (steve_shugart@am.exch.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 07:47:17 PDT

From: "SHUGART,STEVE (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <steve_shugart@am.exch.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: RE: board repair
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:47:17 -0600

> Lastly, I like to know of which custom boards are the most bullet-proof.
> I'm staying away from production boards from now on.

I have two ASD's,Enduro's one is 4 years old. Still Solid, Last year at
Pistol, this Idiot
hit me mid air off a logo high wave, put his fin right through the front of
my 8'8" and then we hit hard, I was amazed that I didn't have a two piece
after that.

Although no board is unbreakable. The ASD's are very durable. The nice thing
about the customs is that with no plastic you can fix em. With the local's
you can talk to em, face to face.

steve_shugart@hp.com-DeleteThis

BTW: Tomales was crankin yesterday 4.0! This season is like the good ole
days!