Re: Windsight

From: susan k (acksk@hotmail.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 00:12:44 PDT

From: "susan k" <acksk@hotmail.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Windsight
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:12:44 PDT

I personally have no experience with Windsight however I have heard
of others having similar overcharging problems. A recent letter I saw
from the company posted on another web site said Micro-Forecasts was
under new management and initiating a new pay as you go billing
policy rather than the old random billing of credit card accounts.
The number to call for billing problems was given as 1-800-934-2278
with an e-mail contact of LHambrick@aol.com.-DeleteThis
I hope this helps.

Susan

>I just received this at the SFBA email box. Anyone have any comments?
>
>Bob
>SFBA Webmaster
>
>I just joined SFBA and have a long-term account with Windsight.
>Windsight
>has run up a large credit balance on my account, in spite of my
>complaints. Do you know if Micro-Forecasts is in financial problems?
If