RE: Chronicle

From: Stephen Hiley (SHiley@WSGC.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 13:53:56 PST

From: Stephen Hiley <SHiley@WSGC.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Chronicle
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:53:56 -0800

I thought this was a great article, giving the needed exposure to our
position. Press coverage like this is also useful in alerting non-SFBA
windsurfers to the issue at hand. Hats off to those that sent this in to
the Chronicle!

I sent a letter of support and a thank you to the Chronicle writer who put
this in. I think a show of support for this kind of coverage would help us
in the future.

If anyone else wants to send a message to the writer or the editor, you can
send them an e-mail from the web page below by clicking on the writer's name
below the article heading, or clicking on the "Feedback" button at the
bottom of the page.