Wanted: Project Lead for Coyote Point situation

From: George Haye (geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 16:55:23 PST

From: "George Haye" <geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Wanted: Project Lead for Coyote Point situation
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 16:55:23 PST

To All:
   I will continue on as the "Project Lead" for the Seal Point and OLD
3rd Avenue projects, but I will need to pass the baton on the Coyote
situation. There are a number of family and work-related issues which
force me to pull back on this (against my nature). I truly have no
choice. I have done a ton of work on this, and I'm glad, and I really
wish I could keep up the pace. But, I cannot. I hope everyone
understands.
   The two projects: monitoring and consulting with the City on the Seal
Point site (for example: study meeting at the SM City Hall this
Wednesday) and monitoring the road "improvements" and now-slim
possibility of losing all parking at the OLD 3rd Ave launch are all I
can do.
   The Coyote situation is quite serious. I've been more than happy to
spend the time to get the word out and to follow the City's actions to
date. But, it's time to call in the next unit.
   Many folks have been involved and will need to continue to be
involved. But, what's needed is for one, two, or more concerned folks to
step forward now to lead and coordinate the Coyote effort.

See you in the straps,
-George