Re: UPDATE re Coyote Crisis

From: Bob Indig (bob@quake.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 16:00:56 PST

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:00:56 -0800
From: Bob Indig <bob@quake.net-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: UPDATE re Coyote Crisis

Thanks to George's efforts you can now view the EIR on the SFBA website.
It can be found at <http://www.sfba.org/eir.pdf>. Be aware that the file
size is nearly 6 MB. The bookmarks show the important sections
addressing the effects to the wind. We will post on the website and on
wind_talk planned activities for the upcoming meeting.

Bob
SFBA Webmaster