RE: "Tide Log" is a very accurate information source for tides

From: Jon Morse (Jon@livetoplay.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 17:52:48 PDT

From: Jon Morse <Jon@livetoplay.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: RE: "Tide Log" is a very accurate information source for tides
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 17:52:48 -0700

The Tide Log is by far the most accurate as well as legible of all tide
charts for the bay I have seen. One of the big problems is that none of
the annually published charts can account for variances in runoff, etc.
that affect the bay. City Front also sells the Tide Log, as well as
West Marine. One nice thing it gives is information on when the
ebb/flood actually stops vs. when max ebb/flood are in a nice graphical
format.