RE: Footstraps

From: David Veach (veach@LANQuest.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 11:35:50 PDT

From: David Veach <veach@LANQuest.COM-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Footstraps
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:35:50 -0700

I'm curious to see how long the rubber holds up at the screw holes. Let us
know. (I assume you replaced the velcro/webbing entirely with the rubber?) I
often have the same problem and it's usually when I'm op'd and trying to get
in quick. I'm of the bootie persuasion (yea I know, a wimp) and having the
straps large enough for the booties seems to make the problem all the worse.