wave bash

From: Bob Galvan (kasplash@crl.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Jun 16 1997 - 08:46:38 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bob Galvan <kasplash@crl.com-DeleteThis>
To: Wind Talkers <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: wave bash

Dear Wind Talkers,

As you may know, the third annual Pistol River Wave Bash starts on thursday,
June 19 and runs through the weekend, followed by the first ever Gold
Beach to Pistol River Downwind Parade on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

I intend to attend for a few days, taking the new KSPLASH van and the
Nomad, but so far I don't have a copilot to help with driving and fuel
fundage. All my regular sailing buddies have excuses.
The application process is now open!

Itinerary:

depart sometime friday, depending on work constraints
drive till we drop
sleep, drive till we arrrive (it's 8-9 hours from Marin)
watch, sail, party, etc until monday night
drive home

The successful applicant will put no constraints on the Itinerary, have
adequate funds to contribute to the food/fuel kitty, good attitude and a
good warm wetsuit! Smokers need not apply. Hot wavesailors get bonus
points.

send resume to:

Bob Galvan
kasplash@crl.com-DeleteThis