On a roll -Reply

From: Ben Cristi (BENJAMIN_CRISTI@novell.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 10:27:16 PST

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:27:16 -0800
From: Ben Cristi <BENJAMIN_CRISTI@novell.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: On a roll -Reply

Cool! Where did they add the parking?

I haven't sailed since October. I'm surprised you were able to sail the
upper break in only 3-6ft surf, usually small/medium surf breaks too far
inside of the windline. I normally sail the upwind break only when it's
mast high or bigger (15ft plus), and breaking way outside.

I'm gonna try and make it out at least once this Spring, hopefully when
there's a decent swell.

Ben

>>> Bob Galvan <kasplash@crl.com-DeleteThis> 03/11/97 10:03am >>>
Friday: Davenport
         4.7, 8'8, 3-5pm, 3-6ft, lumpy.
         The place has been "improved" with more pavement/parking,
stairs
         and a winding skateboard ramp. Sailed with a dead whale - no
         large carnivorous fish seen. Got "Dported" one time sailing
         the upper break way inside to the dead zone, When I jibed to
         slog back out, a fat boy jumped all over me. I thought I was
         in for my customary early season mast snap, but I escaped with
         only losing my shades.