SFBA Happinings

From: bob smith (73551.2745@compuserve.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Apr 03 1996 - 12:50:26 PST

Date: 03 Apr 96 15:50:26 EST
From: bob smith <73551.2745@compuserve.com-DeleteThis>
To: Multiple recipients of l <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: SFBA Happinings

Well,

You heard it here first!...There will be a windsurf, SFBA party on 4/26 in San
Francisco. It will at a place called Mercedes on Commercial, between Sacramento
and Clay off of Kearny. If any of you old timers remember Larry Russo's
parties at his warehouse south of Market, you will have an idea of what to
expect.

As opposed to the atmoshere of the Yacht Club, this event will be a Larry Russo
production with Live music, some free beer, and a bunch of good people. If the
SFBA can get it together in time, there will be a mailing with the details.
Otherwise, we will be spreading the word at Chrissy.

Feel free to drop me a line if you would like more details. Looks like a windy
day in the making....hope you get some!

Bob Smith