Re: coyote cam

From: Edward W. Scott (shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Sep 26 1995 - 07:47:56 PDT

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 07:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Edward W. Scott" <shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: coyote cam
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

I'd second that, but I've recently been wondering about those "shadow
cams" which line many of our local freeways. The TV stations use them for
morning and afternoon traffic reports. Does anyone know if Cal-Trans owns
these? If so, maybe we could approach them for web access.

For someone like myself, at a minimum, I'd like to see what the gap is
doing (I can't see it from my office or home), and there are a couple of
cameras along 101 which point north near 92. As for Coyote, you could
probably situate it in the restaurant, but the capital cost would be much
higher.

     Ed Scott ShrEdding SF Bay
     shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis ..Windwing/ASD..