Re: 3rd on Thursday

From: Brad James (bjames@faamail.fail.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Sep 21 1995 - 20:33:58 PDT

Date: 22 Sep 1995 11:33:58 U
From: "Brad James" <bjames@faamail.fail.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: 3rd on Thursday
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

        Reply to: RE>3rd on Thursday

Just as I've noticed that 3rd typically has better wind than Coyote on
westerly days, I've noticed that Coyote seems to get better wind than 3rd on
more northerly days. I was nicely powered outside on a 4.9 and ASD RKT 8'8''
(175 lbs) from 4:15 to about 6. I also had a easy slog/plane in.

Anyone else have any similar/disimilar observations??

Brad