Re: Point Isabel bus stop

From: William Bradley Light (light@euler.Berkeley.EDU-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Aug 31 1995 - 10:59:24 PDT

Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 10:59:24 -0700
From: light@euler.Berkeley.EDU-DeleteThis (William Bradley Light)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Point Isabel bus stop

>Other Isabel sailors?

Yes, I lurk here. This is my first "talk" I think.
Yes I sail Isabel and Yes I've also received a $250 bus zone ticket
(but on College Avenue not at Isabel) and No we haven't found any
leniency yet w.r.t. the ticket yet. Still waiting for our time in front
of the Berkeley Municipal judges. Our appeal at the county sheriff's
(Luigi-correct that spelling error for me would you?) office in
San Leandro went nowhere. It was pretty much major culture shock
going there from Berkeley. Hope our luck is better this time.
Luigi, do you know who issued the ticket at Isabel?
Is Isabel in Alameda or Contra Costa county?
This wind_* service is great! Thanks Ken P. (right?)
I plan to get out today, wind permitting. Say hi if you see me.
Blue car, white board, red sail ;) Really, HiFly 265 with mostly,
so far, old Windwing Race sails with David Humphries' 7117 on them.

-Brad

aka

W. Bradley Light ----------------- light@euler.Berkeley.EDU-DeleteThis