Re: Anyone Know Jenniffer at Crissy Field

From: Ken Poulton (poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Aug 29 1995 - 12:31:32 PDT

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 12:31:32 -0700
From: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Anyone Know Jenniffer at Crissy Field

> They called me too. It was Bonnie of the CG Auxiliary. She was
> trying to get a list of names of local windsurfers.

The best list I know of for Peninsula windsurfers (including phone
numbers) would be the 3rd Ave list kept by some guys at Vela. There
may be a Coyote list, and probably a Crissy list as well. It would
be useful if the Coast Guard had someone to call to access such lists.

"All you need to do to kill anything is organize it. Then it will
roll along long after it is dead." -- Henry Sharman