Re: Treasure Island [was: Re: Anybody sail Crissy yesterday? -Reply]

From: Delsie Austinson (delsie@ella.mills.edu-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Aug 18 1995 - 13:21:39 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 13:21:39 -0700
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: delsie@ella.mills.edu-DeleteThis (Delsie Austinson)
Subject: Re: Treasure Island [was: Re: Anybody sail Crissy yesterday? -Reply]

About two years ago (on one of those dead days in Berkeley), 7 Berkeley
sailors parked and launched at the northeast corner of the island. While we
were unrigging, two MPs came and informed us that windsurfing was strictly
prohibited, that the island was not open to the public and would remain
restricted until '97(??).