Re: Rio Vista

From: Ken Poulton (poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Jul 05 1995 - 13:55:44 PDT

Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 13:55:44 -0700
From: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re:  Rio Vista

> - How do I get there from the City? Where am I going? How long of a
> drive? Where do I park? Any shops nearby?

Bay Bridge to 580 to 24 to 242 to 4 to 160. Turn left when 160 reaches the
north shore of Sherman Island; go west for ~~1 mile and park under
the power lines.

Delta Windsurfing 916-777-2299 is right there at the 160 turnoff.
Call them for more questions.

"Give a man a fish and you have fed him for a day, but give him a case
of dynamite and soon the village will be showered with mud and seaweed
and unidentifiable chunks of fish." -- Joe Chew, alt.folklore.urban