Pete's Cafe / SFBA meeting

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu Mar 23 1995 - 10:02:58 PST

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 13:02:58 -0500
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Cc: grundler@cup.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Pete's Cafe / SFBA meeting

Hear ye, Hear ye, this meeting of the tribal council is now in session, the
Honorable Peter Lui presiding!!
I always wanted to say that.
Randy Anderson sends his regret's that he will not be attending this PM's
meeting, if we can plan out next meeting for the 3rd week of the monthe he
will have a better shot. I'll be bringing the letter Randy sent to read to
the assembly.
In related news.
All persons interested in keeping the 3rd ave sight as beautiful and
picturesque as we know it, we will be meeting at T & B's in Belmont on March
29, 7PM. T & B's is one block west of 101 off Ralston behind the ARCO gas
station. Foster City is getting closer on the VB golf course & Randy will be
explaining to me, and anyone else who wants to come, what is the significance
of all the papers the city has sent me.

"Mommy when will it stop raining?
  I don't know honey, let's keep bailing!"

Bill