Re: Wetsuit donations etc.

From: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis
Date: Thu Feb 23 1995 - 09:51:06 PST

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 10:51:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Wetsuit donations etc.
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Subj: Wetsuit donations etc.

ASD has received a few donations; they have a box in which they are holding
the donated wetsuits for someone to pick up. If any of you are holding on to
an old wetsuit, wondering what to do with it, just drop it off at ASD. Has
anyone received confirmation from the head of the windsurfing program at
Lake Merritt, that they would indeed want to receive our donations? An update
WOULD be helpful, so if anyone has further information about the project,
please pass it on.

Thanks,
Wendy

I havn't seen anything about the wetsuit donation program in a few days, has
anyone talked to and shops about what they could sell suits for if they got
some publicity out of it? I would think somebody would be interested.
I still havn't recieved an answer from SFBA re:$ for wetsuits.
See Ya!!
B)