Coyote Hazard

From: TRAFTON@delphi.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Jul 05 1994 - 07:33:11 PDT

Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 10:33:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: TRAFTON@delphi.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Coyote Hazard
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

I am sorry but my last message must have been garbled.

On Sunday at 4:30 I was walking out at Coyote beach when I stepped on a
sharpen rod about 2" long. It was partially covered by the water so I had a
hard time locating it. After I found it I tried to dig it out. It seemed
to be buried real deep. I decided to see if I could bend it over with a
rock. This worked but I am afraid the rod is still sticking out of the mud.
 I put some rocks around it but I believe they will eventually move away.
 Maybe on a low tide someone could look for it. It is about 20' out from
the shoreline and about 30' west of the bullentin board.

By the way my foot is healing nicely and I should be back at the end of this
week.

Tom Trafton
trafton@delphi.com-DeleteThis