Look out for "hot" board...

From: TADROSAH@ssv004.ssd.loral.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu Mar 24 1994 - 10:38:47 PST

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 10:38:47 -0800 (PST)
From: TADROSAH@ssv004.ssd.loral.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Look out for "hot" board...

Attention Windsurfers:
This past November I had a 9'0" HiTech board stollen off my car and I put out
a notice at the time. I feel that it may be a good idea to put out a notice
now, at the start of the season incase my board shows up in a local shop or
swap meet. If you have unknowingly bought or otherwise seen this "hot" board,
I'd appreciate a call (or email).

9'0" HiTech fiberglass board
Flashy yellow and orange "lightening bolt" pattern on top.
All gray bottom
Had foot straps and Rainbow 13.2" fin on it.
It was in a grey board bag when it was stolen.
The board has a very small, but unique, repair job which will identify it.

Any help in locating this board would be appreciated.

Al Tadros
(415) 852-4791