Re: lost board at Palo Alto

From: Michael Schuh (schuh@ra-iris.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon May 10 1993 - 15:31:44 PDT

Date: Mon, 10 May 93 15:31:44 -0700
From: schuh@ra-iris.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Michael Schuh)
To: windspeed@hpl-milo.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: lost board at Palo Alto

The sailor who lost the board is: George Maycheck
Home phone:720 8705
Beeper number: 415 496 0203
Board Description: White Diamond Head by Mistral with pink foot
                   straps and blue fin

> From schuh Fri May 7 22:20:57 1993
> Subject: lost board at Palo Alto
>
> A Palo Alto regular named George lost his board at Palo Alto today.
> He was separated from it at about 4:30 one mile out. He was helped
> to shore safely, but his board was not located. I do not know the
> make of the board for sure but I think it was a Mistral Diamond or
> something like that. George said it was an older board. I encouraged
> George to call the Coast Guard and report the loss but do not know
> if he did this. If anyone finds the board, you can contact me
> and I will try and find George or you can try and find him. It
> was my first day to sail at Palo Alto so I do not know the people
> there. Several people appeared to know him so he should not be hard
> to track down if the board is found.
>
> For those interested, I sailed a 4.3 Slalom Comp Windwing Sail and
> an 8'6" Glass board. It was fun while I was on the water from 4:00-6:00
> and I was fully powered. I weigh 155 lbs.
>
> Michael Schuh

========
Michael J. Schuh, MS 227-6 | schuh@ra-iris.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis
NASA Ames Research Center | Phone: (415) 604-1460
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000 | FAX: (415) 604-4357