Re: Flying Tigers Access

From: Greg Harris (harris@skolar.com-DeleteThis.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 18:01:53 PDT

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:01:53 -0700
From: Greg Harris <harris@skolar.com-DeleteThis.com>
To: Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis.com
Cc: Multiple recipients of list WIND_TALK <wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis.com>
Subject: Re: Flying Tigers Access

I would drool over the moving of the road farther back. I sometimes
sail there doing the slog from Oyster... a bit dicey with the Genentech
buildings there, more so since so few people seem to do it with me. The
wind smooths out the farther out you get, so having a launch on the
little peninsula, but farther downwind would be phenominal. I'm not a
SF resident, but I suppose I could find myself to a meeting about it
sometime.

greg