Re: Kiter at Sherman

From: Kirk Lindstrom (KirkLindstrom@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 12:19:03 PDT

Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 12:19:03 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <KirkLindstrom@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis.com>
To: wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis.com
Subject: Re: Kiter at Sherman

Hey Mo, now THERE Is an idea! I'll have my 14 year wings, er sail, in only one more
year! :)

This group is getting too old and far too civilized. What happended to the old days
when we'd have great "discussions" over booties on the ramp or helmets or life
vests? All we do now is smile at each other? :(

BTW, I have NO IDEA why the kiter was dragging down the beach about 12 ft from the
shore rather than going out. The point was it is something new like barges to watch
out for. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

BTW2, the FUNNIEST thing I saw so far this year was the "Mach2 lander" collide with
the "don't look" Beach starting beginner. Neither looked. They were BOTH so far in
the wrong that it was a good thing no equipment or body parts were injured.

Now, has anyone tried a kite on a ski slope? I have a buddy that did the
parasailing thru a course on a ski slope and it was on ESPN... I'd think the kites
mixed with skiis could be fun... but tree chop... Hmmmm

Kirk out

--
best regards
Kirk Lindstrom