RE: Hard, Fast or Slow? Fast, usually

From: Tracy Pierce (TPierce@goldengate.org-DeleteThis.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 11:33:45 PDT

From: Tracy Pierce <TPierce@goldengate.org-DeleteThis.com>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis.com'" <wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis.com>
Subject: RE: Hard, Fast or Slow?  Fast, usually
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:33:45 -0700

this will probably require a little cut & paste...
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=201
&prrfnbr=2637&store_num=4&store_name=Maintenance&subdept_num=196&subdept_nam
e=Resins%20Epoxy%20%26%20Fiberglass&class_num=197&class_name=Epoxy%20Resin

or just go to
Google: West Marine
Boat Maintenance
Resins Epoxy & Fiberglass
Epoxy Resin

where you'll find the manufacturer's recommendations (which I always follow
as very closely as I possibly can, after getting er strange results
elsewise).

Coyote Windcam? Great idea. Repeat it often, in the presence of SFBA board
members!