Re: Job in CA/Maui

From: Topher Gayle (surfnsuds@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 21:17:02 PDT

From: "Topher Gayle" <surfnsuds@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis>
To: <wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Job in CA/Maui
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 21:17:02 -0700

I'm sorry I have not called you. I have been swamped with work.

I recognize you would not be able to match an engineering salary. But
depending on what you could pay,
and how many hours were involved, and how much I enjoyed the work, and so on
and so on, it is still a possibility.

I should be around on Sunday. I will try to call you, but you can also call
me at 408-264-8038.

Thanks!

-
- Topher Gayle surfnsuds@att.net-DeleteThis