Re: Ideal Windsurf Spot Attributes for BCDC/SF/SFO

From: Your Name (surfnsuds@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 19:59:30 PST

From: "Your Name" <surfnsuds@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis>
To: <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Ideal Windsurf Spot Attributes for BCDC/SF/SFO
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:59:30 -0800

Here's an addition to your category of Amenities (or maybe Security):

Park Rangers with Slim Jim's! I locked my keys in my truck last year and it
was the friendly Coyote Point rangers who rescued me by breaking in with
their Slim Jim! It was WAY worth the $4 parking fee for those guys to be
there. If I'd a done that at some other spot, I'd still be there,
waterlogged in my soggy wetsuit.

- Topher Gayle and windsurfing spousal unit