Seal Point Park Public Meeting - New park between 3rd and Coyote Point

From: Michael Schuh (schuh@apm-iris1.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 21:31:27 PDT

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:31:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: schuh@apm-iris1.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Michael Schuh)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Seal Point Park Public Meeting - New park between 3rd and Coyote Point

Seal Point is located at the landfill site between the 3rd Ave and
Coyote Point windsurfing areas. The City of San Mateo is going to open
a park there in a year or two. The park is supposed to have access to
the water for windsurfing. It could be really nice. Since I wrote a
letter to the City of San Mateo about this park a few while back, they
have me on their mailing list. They sent me an announcement in the
mail. It says:

] City of San Mateo
] Draft: Shoreline Parks Preliminary Master Plan
] Join us at the Community Meeting!
]
] This meeting will be to review preliminary concepts for the City's Shoreline
] Parks and what they might become over the next twenty years.
]
] After a brief presentation, you will have the opportunity to ask questions
] and provide suggestions about the master plan concepts that have been
] developed so far. Your comments will be used to refine the plans.
]
] Please participate in this important step in the planning process!
]
] Contacts:
] Dennis Frank, City of San Mateo
] Parks and Recreation Department
] Phone: 650 522 7540
]
] Patrick Miller, 2M Associates
] Phone: 510 524 8132
]
] Public Meeting:
] Thursday, October 7, 1999 7:00 PM
] Council Chambers
] San Mateo City Hall
] 330 West 20th Avenue

I hope a lot of windsurfers will be able to show up. It should be a fun
meeting. I cannot make it. Can someone who does go post a summary of
what happens at the meeting?

Thanks,
  Michael