RE: Get a life...

From: Bueno, Rolando (robueno@ebmud.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 17:25:37 PDT

From: "Bueno, Rolando" <robueno@ebmud.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Get a life...
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:25:37 -0700
Return-Receipt-To: "Bueno, Rolando" <robueno@ebmud.com-DeleteThis>

I guess the salt water is really adding flavor to this group....
i like.

Anyway....just spoke to a fellow sailor who said he got into some trouble at
Waddell a few months back and was caught along the nasty rip current...his
rig got away from him and couldn't get out of the impact zone. He was
rescued by a surfer.

The discussion led to....

how do you get out of that situation?

HOw far do ya swim to get past the rip?

given that it was about logo to mast high sets