RE: Looking for Sails

From: Jeff Milum (jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 16:05:32 PDT

From: Jeff Milum <jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Looking for Sails
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:05:32 -0700

I'm sailing on 96 (late year) and 97 Windwind IF's. I'm a big fan. Don't
know how many wash cycles I've gone through on my 4.9 - too many to count -
and it's still holding up.

I've tried a lot of newer sales (Hot, NeilPryde, North, Naish) and still
prefer the IF's for a B&J/Wave sail.

Haven't tried the Ezzy's although I've heard great reviews.

You can get great deals on barely used gear this time of year if you keep
your eyes open.