SFO Must-See Graphic of Runways AND Critical Meeting Dates

From: George Haye (geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 22:10:41 PDT

From: George Haye <geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: SFO Must-See Graphic of Runways AND Critical Meeting Dates
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 22:10:41 PDT

JULY 1999..........................IT'S TIME TO SAY "NO" TO SFO!!!!
Well, it's JULY and I'm getting ready to shred the Delta completely tomorrow
and Sunday, but first I will type this message. The next Exxon Valdez-type
disaster continues to lurch forward. But, this one is preventable! SFO's
runway expansion can and must be stopped.

Ways to get involved:
1. Send this e-mail to every windsurfer and environmentally concerned person
you know. The graphic of the approximate size and location of the runways is
INCREDIBLE, devastating, and sure as heck gets my blood pumping.
   Also, Critical Scoping Meeting Dates are listed below! These are the
first 'official' meetings.
2. Consider joining Save the Bay. See www.savesfbay.com for more info.
3. Bookmark Richard Zimmerman's webpage listed below. He is an activist for
the SFBA and the Sierra Club and is at the forefront of the fight to stop
the bay fill. His page is full of info and always up to date.

-George