NASA Ames Speaker on Bay Area Tides and Currents June 10, 11:30AM

From: Michael Schuh (schuh@apm-iris4.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 07:41:57 PDT

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 07:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: schuh@apm-iris4.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Michael Schuh)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: NASA Ames Speaker on Bay Area Tides and Currents June 10, 11:30AM
Cc: poulton@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis, gsherwood@kichwa.com-DeleteThis

The NASA Ames Sailing Club is having a special guest speaker this week.
The talk is being held here at NASA Ames Research Center in Building
N262 Room 100 at 11:30.

If you would like to attend the presentation, please send me your full
name and Citizenship so I can request a visitors pass for you. You
will have to arrive a little early (I suggest 11:15) so that you can
pick up your pass at the Moffett Blvd Gate. NASA Ames is located at
the end of 85 and 101 near the City of Mountain View. See
http://www.arc.nasa.gov/about_ames/area_map.html for a map.
Contact me for any more details.

Michael Schuh
(650) 604-1460 work